- Product Name
- anti- PILRA antibody
- Catalogue No.
- Immunogen affinity purified
- ≥95% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3,-20℃ for 12 months(Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.)
- Paired receptors consist of highly related activating and inhibitory receptors and are widely involved in the regulation of the immune system. PILRA is thought to act as a cellular signaling inhibitory receptor by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatases like PTPN6/SHP-1 and PTPN11/SHP-2 via their SH2 domains that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Receptor for PIANP.
- paired immunoglobin-like type 2 receptor alpha
- Tested Application
- UniProt ID